Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Tresses Tuesday}: LBB and NuMe!

Hello my peeps!

I'm sorry it has been a bit since I've posted, but a lot has happened.  There was a huge tornado in my town which caused some serious damage.  My apartment complex was unharmed, but I was without cable and internet for a few days - so, I apologize.

Today is {Tresses Tuesday}, and what better way to celebrate than to purchase a hair tool?!  I received an email from Little Black Bag today that they are offering NuMe wands and straighteners for only $49.95!  The curling wand I have been eyeing for a while is $155, so I HAD to scoop it up.  I'll post a review once I receive it and am able to play around with it.  From all of the reviews from my YouTube gals that I already watch, everyone loves theirs!

You can get one too, here: { Little Black Bag }

Also, I posted yesterday on the Beauty and the Belle Facebook page that the winnder of the polish giveaway is.... {drum roll} .........

xcapsgirlx (Instagram)

YAY - please message me with your address so I can mail your goodies!

'Til next time, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment