Thursday, September 26, 2013

{Coming Soon}: Review of the Special Edition Tarte Kit for 2013

{photo from QVC.com}

I am SO excited!  

I was reading/watching my usual weekly beauty sites/videos this morning and I came across a review of the new Tarte Kit for 2013 {Beauty Without Boundaries 8 piece kit} and decided that I MUST have it.  It is a great deal on QVC right now, too.  The entire kit is worth over $200, but the price is $69.  {Check it out here: QVC Tarte Kit 2013 }

There are two brushes in it alone that are worth more than the purchase price of the entire set and I'd be lying if I didn't mention that I bought it specifically for the brushes.  PLUS, it's CHEVRON... my fave right now!

Check it out and if you're interested in learning more, I'll be posting an in depth review of the entire kit next week {receiving it Monday}!   This makes my week!

Have a great day, pretties!


No comments:

Post a Comment