Thursday, September 26, 2013

{Fall Picks}: Are You Ready for Fall?

With cooler weather fast approaching, I've been doing some shopping to bulk up my fall and winter wardrobe.  As I add pieces to my "fall 2013 collection" {lol}, I'll be adding information on steals and finds! 

 
 {photos from the following sites}
Faux leather fly away cardigan $44.95, New York and Company
Low-rise jean jegging in destroyed finish, $59.95, New York and Company
Leopard print infinity scarf, $18.99 {sale}, Kohl's
Studded black flats, $18.00, Old Navy


This week, I purchased some great pieces that can be interchangeable for a lot of different looks.  I also got some great deals!  Here are some of my tips for shopping on a budget:

  • I never shop full price at New York and Company.  Almost every week, they offer a coupon for at least $30 off a $75 purchase.  I used that to purchase the jeggings and leather cardigan.  
  • The scarf was $10 off at Khol's in the sale section - there was another one that was identical but another brand that was twice the price.
  • I used some reward bucks that I used at Old Navy when I purchased the shoes. 
  • Remember, you don't have to spend a lot to look nice.  If you know the stores you plan to shop, prepare by looking for deals or coupons online before going into the stores.  
  • If you aren't a planner, bookmark those sites in your phone and most stores will allow you to show the virtual coupon with your cell to get the deals.  
  • Being savvy = the opportunity to purchase more items, and that makes me a happy girl!

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more fall fashion items and deals!  Stay pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment