Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{Dressing Room/Craft Room Revamp}

I am so excited to reveal this project I have been working on for quite a while.  I recently expanded my apartment to a two bedroom and have devoted the new room to my crafting and as a place to get ready for the day.  It is still a work in progress, however, I do want to show what I've done so far.  As I have time I will update where I got all of the items shown.  I'm also still working on a few projects (like covering the ottoman). 

 The finished dressing area (minus the unfinished ottoman)!
{cabinet from Overstock.com, desk/hutch from Amazon.com, chair from Walmart, mirror from Hobby Lobby, acrylic storage from Amazon.com, nail polish shelf from Amazon.com, white shelf from Michaels, curtain panels from Pier1}

 {Drawers hold eye shadows, face primers, pencil liners, and mascaras.}
 {Glass jars for brushes and acrylic stackable drawers for face products.}

{detailed view}

 {detailed view}

{"You are never fully dressed without a good manicure" - Essie Facebook page, framed with a frame from Hobby Lobby}

{I made the necklace and bracelet holders from wooden dowels and mug hooks.  The shelves and ring holder are from Hobby Lobby.  The stackable jewelry trays are from Michaels.}

 {detailed view}

Let me know what you think!!

2 comments: