Thursday, January 31, 2013

{Review}: Revlon Colorstay in Rain Forest

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Rain Forest

I picked up this beautiful, glittery green when I stopped to get Revlon Colorstay in French Roast.  Due to a BOGO50 special at CVS Pharmacy, I got both, but I ended up loving this one much more than French Roast.  If you read that review, you learned that the staying power was below par.  The Rain Forest, however, lasted for about five days before I got sick of it and changed it.  I'm pretty sure the glitter bits had a lot to do with it's staying power, as they sort of grab on to the nail a lot more than a solid hue.

I really love the depth of this green.  It shimmers and shines and reminds me of a green version of Dorothy's shoes in The Wizard of Oz.





*All prices given in this post are based on pricing in my specific area.  Please be advised the prices could be lower or higher depending on your own location*


No comments:

Post a Comment