Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{Sale Alert}: Kohl's Faux Leather Biker Jacket

I rarely shop at Khol's, mainly because I simply forget there is one in my town.  I had some down time the other day and was in need of a gift for a person that is difficult to shop for and I immediately thought about Khol's and their plethora of randomness.  If you've never been there, they have a little bit of everything, and sure enough, I found a gift.  I also found a great sale!  I picked up a few things {most of which aren't even offered on the website anymore, so I didn't bother to post them here}, but my favorite was this awesome faux leather biker style jacket.  It's a very fun jacket and I have already paired it with a few different looks.  The best part is the price.  The jacket regularly was priced at $84 which I would never pay for faux leather, however, I picked it up for $54!  It is still available online, so go grab one if you don't have a Khol's.  It is true to size and very nice quality!

*All prices given in this post are based on pricing in my specific area.  Please be advised the prices could be lower or higher depending on your own location*



No comments:

Post a Comment